Under two weeks left..

Flitterkill

1) www.pubheroes.com

That's the leftovers of ONS Central. If you can cut through the usual drama and overall goofiness, you can get a feel for how the competitive folks feel on all this. Seems a lot of ex-ONS players are now pwning in TF2. Nny's stages of grief are good - his manifesto is also good, at least Part 1 (the ridiculous rant at Mark Rein in part 2 got the thread nuked on the Epic Forums - for good reason)

2) Who knows, the game may rock but if you are looking for a reason why it may be being rushed out for the holidays, check Midway's stock price and performance the last few quarters...

3) I'll probably nab this at BB or somesuch locally. If it is shipped on the 19th, I imagine we'll be playing a day or two later. Otherwise if it is a real release on Monday, I'll see if BB has them ready on Sunday evening :) If the game blows, can always eBay it... Anyone here actually pre-order?

-Fk

Nah, no preorder here. I'll just pick it up day of. I want to give it a good shot.

Tried tf2 3 times now. Just cant get into it. :( CoD4 though, would be a better alternative for me...if it came down to it. Heh, we should start a freon team!

Edited by DarkArchon

Nah, no preorder here. I'll just pick it up day of. I want to give it a good shot.

Tried tf2 3 times now. Just cant get into it. :( CoD4 though, would be a better alternative for me...if it came down to it. Heh, we should start a freon team!

What is tf2?

No preorder here. I looked for a preorder box at BB yesterday hoping maybe to get a free t-shirt but saw nothing. Thinking about getting the Orange box instead of UT3. I'd get both but Christmas is coming and I have tons of stuff I need to start buying for the young'ins and family. Oh yeah I need to find the least sucky LCD I can and buy that too, lol.

What is tf2?

Team Fortress 2

Comes in the Orange Box.

Bush: I already got a T-shirt from a friend who had one and didnt want it. Free too! :) And I like it. It's the intro pic from the ut3 site, with the guy with the gun on his shoulder and 3 red stripes behind... :D:luxhello:

Yes I pre-ordered it about 4 months ago, or something like that, its been a while. Its funny that everyone is talking about playingTF2, I don't have it and I only played it about 10 minutes 3 days after it came out at my brothers store. I wasn't impressed so I didn't bother buying it. Was gonna go pick up COD4 today but got busy doing things and never got a round to it. I think I'll just play the demos that are coming out and keep an eye out on who's playing what and if the buzz about the games are any good.

We'll see whats gonna go on when it launches. I'll still buy it because its UT.

We'll see whats gonna go on when it launches. I'll still buy it because its UT.

You all heard it! Primus is the official GC guinea pig. :) Please let us know what your thoughts are of the game... your thoughts may make/break our decision to buy the game.