black friday / cyber monday deals?

stutters

anyone got any info on major deals for this weekend? i'm in the market for an external storage drive...

ps, happy thanksgiving my fellow americans. to the rest of you, happy thursday. wish you were here :D

I wish you all my hate.

It all looks good, but I'm never going to wait outside "Buy Now" in the freezing wee hours of the morning again. Only to be denied. Only to get a better deal the following week FTW! They all know they are going to get your money Friday and Saturday. It's the next weekend that really counts. :prplwacko:

anyone got any info on major deals for this weekend? i'm in the market for an external storage drive...

ps, happy thanksgiving my fellow americans. to the rest of you, happy thursday. wish you were here :D

I wish you all my hate.

Oh Mo, always so hateful... what would we do without you :D

Wow - Well I went to CompUSA for the 9pm opening to get the Antec Gaming Case and the Coolermaster PSU - at 8:30pm there were close to 200 people in line!!! Crazy - so I left.

On the way home I stopped by Best Buy to see if there were people in line for the 3am ticket handout - At 8:45pm (6 hours and 15 minutes before they handout the tickets) there were over 80 people on the sidewalk. It is 28 degrees and snowing - some seriously crazy people out there!!!

Next year I am just going to pay my babysitter and her boyfriend $60 to stand in line from 6pm on and do it that way lol.

All I wanted was two laptops from BB so I could resell them on Ebay and make $300 each haha.