Rock band?

Chimmpp

it got great reviews at IGN and other places - but good luck finding it with the instruments. I can't even find a single copy of GH3 with wireless guitar anywhere around here. Word was a few weeks ago that GH3 and Rock Band would be scarce this holiday season.

my wife decided that she wanted to buy me GH3 for christmas.... only she decided this a week or so ago after they were all sold out <_<

If you find any copies with wireless guitars syrup-side, then ship one down this way ;)

GC Alumni
(edited)
my wife decided that she wanted to buy me GH3 for christmas.... only she decided this a week or so ago after they were all sold out <_>

If you find any copies with wireless guitars syrup-side, then ship one down this way ;)

I have one, but it's MINE!! ALLLLLL MINE!!!

:P:p

Edited by JackieChan

my wife decided that she wanted to buy me GH3 for christmas.... only she decided this a week or so ago after they were all sold out <_<

They're all over the place...a few weeks ago...I've been hermit supreme the last few weeks...I'll look this weekend...you really want one?

They're all over the place...a few weeks ago...I've been hermit supreme the last few weeks...I'll look this weekend...you really want one?

yeah I want one, but it kind of defeats the purpose of my wife getting it for me. Don't worry about it, appreciate the implied effort though :D

One of my friends lives in a small town upstate, and they constantly have stuff like Wiis and other normally hard-to-find items in stock. I may drop a subtle hint to her that he could source one if necessary!

One of the few curses of living in a big city...

Played it last night, a friend drove all the way to Buffalo to buy one and came back for another friend's birthday party. (it's been delayed here)

Pretty awesome, gotta have the volume turned up to drown out the sound of the drummer. I suggested some kind of padding around the tips of the sticks but no one wanted to stop playing long enough for me to McGuyver it o0o

Really don't like the strummer on the Rock Band guitar...doesn't even click! Threw me way off

Played it last night, a friend drove all the way to Buffalo to buy one and came back for another friend's birthday party. (it's been delayed here)

Pretty awesome, gotta have the volume turned up to drown out the sound of the drummer. I suggested some kind of padding around the tips of the sticks but no one wanted to stop playing long enough for me to McGuyver it o0o

Really don't like the strummer on the Rock Band guitar...doesn't even click! Threw me way off

When I play GHIII, I sometimes use the D-Pad on the guitar instead of the strummer. Gets rid of that infernal clicking noise... but I don't prefer to use the D-Pad... except when I want to fail a song in 2 seconds.