1.3 Patch out Today

VooDooPC

A 1.3 patch came out today and it seems to actually need a server update, unlike patches 1.1 and 1.2.

This patch addresses the issue reported by community member Uzi Kidding which now catches some files bypassing the pure client test. In addition this update will set properties so that Anti-lag is always enabled upon map loads, an optimization for Sniper Rifle accuracty at certain distances, as well a fix so text chat between rounds of multiplayer will no longer cut out at the end. The 1.3 patch will also include all previous fixes from previous patches.

No more warning shots with the sniper rifle I hope. :)

I would post links but I'm sure you can find it at your favorite downloading site.

A 1.3 patch came out today and it seems to actually need a server update, unlike patches 1.1 and 1.2.

This patch addresses the issue reported by community member Uzi Kidding which now catches some files bypassing the pure client test. In addition this update will set properties so that Anti-lag is always enabled upon map loads, an optimization for Sniper Rifle accuracty at certain distances, as well a fix so text chat between rounds of multiplayer will no longer cut out at the end. The 1.3 patch will also include all previous fixes from previous patches.

No more warning shots with the sniper rifle I hope. :)

I would post links but I'm sure you can find it at your favorite downloading site.

About darn time! :P

Yeah, it's quite frustrating to fire off 4 shots with tha sniper rifle at a stationary target and none hit, fingers crossed it's fixed. I think it was you and I on bloc voodoo, when the other night we both must have fired off 5 shots at each other even though neither of us were moving, neither of us hit each other.

(edited)
Yeah, it's quite frustrating to fire off 4 shots with tha sniper rifle at a stationary target and none hit, fingers crossed it's fixed. I think it was you and I on bloc voodoo, when the other night we both must have fired off 5 shots at each other even though neither of us were moving, neither of us hit each other.

Felt more like 5 clips. :D

For some reason I can't get on the Infinityward website, times out every time.

This is the only server thing I see, for Linux. And this came out long before the patch.

http://www.fileplanet.com/182728/180000/fi...re-Linux-Server

Edited by VooDooPC