169.21 is a very good number

Flitterkill

Geezus...I just updated to 169.20...

ftw.

everytime i uninstall forceware, it also uninstalls my PCI memory manager drivers...

ne ways.

Guru also has as cool little piece of software called the NVidia Nasty File Remover...basically a driver cleaner that works really well.

dload and try it!

I installed 169.25... YaY no more FLICKERING! Woohoo!!! :luxhello:

Time to kill the Wentz!!! J/K. Hope to see some of you guys very soon. My dog gave birth not too long ago. Been playing with the puppies most of the time which keeps me off the PC. :spin2:

I installed 169.25... YaY no more FLICKERING! Woohoo!!! :luxhello:

Time to kill the Wentz!!! J/K. Hope to see some of you guys very soon. My dog gave birth not too long ago. Been playing with the puppies most of the time which keeps me off the PC. :spin2:

JEALOUS! What kind of dog?

GC Board Member

I don't think so - it was Nvidia cards and I imagine some weird combination of other things. the .25 revision (I never did have the time to install the .21 ones) has totally eliminated any of the flickering I was having. Folks were speculating that either it was a driver error causing the card to overheat or more likely not releasing texture memory and then freaking out once the buffers were full.

No matter - fixed now :)

-Fk

I'm running Vista and experienced the flickering problem.

Then I converted to Mac OS X, the migrated to Turbo Linux, then Suse, then Mandrake, then Red Hat, then Debian, then Slackware, then played with the Cisco Router Commands:

!

interface Fddi0/0

no ip address

no keepalive

!

interface Fddi0/0.1

encapsulation sde 100820

ip address 100.0.0.2 255.0.0.0

!

Wentz back to Vista. Installed nForce Ware 169.25 then Flickering Wentz Away. What a journey... but no more flickering. :P

:luxhello:

Woot Woot!