CoD4 Poll

Allanon

So should we....  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You can actuallyl run a mod on the server. But ya, if you do it becomes unranked. You do however have a ton of options with a moded server. I ran the ACE Mod on mine for about a week and just played with all the different things you can throw into the config.

I still think you should put up a multi-game type for a bit or even a night to see how it goes over. Still ranked but you get to move through the different GT's instead of just TDM. Just a thought. :D

You can actuallyl run a mod on the server. But ya, if you do it becomes unranked. You do however have a ton of options with a moded server. I ran the ACE Mod on mine for about a week and just played with all the different things you can throw into the config.

I still think you should put up a multi-game type for a bit or even a night to see how it goes over. Still ranked but you get to move through the different GT's instead of just TDM. Just a thought. :D

I would but I don't know what is popular and what isn't ... until someone gives me feedback on that I'm gonna hold it on TDM only

Come on GC peeps... a lot of you put in the poll that you were interested in helping the CoD4 server... all I'm asking is for your feedback.

Well it looks like more people want the server to be normal except on hardcore wednesday nights ... However, how are we going to fill the server since it seems like hardcore brings in more people.

You're just polling too soon. Put it on hardcore and grow the community. Then after growing the community, do your poll and hardcore will win.

While I agree that some (lame) hardcore players just sit and camp people, I do enjoy that mode over standard for CoD4. However, I will endever to find time to play on our server more... how I don't know... but I will heh :)

Shaftiel

I feel that hardcore makes all the guns very similiar though.

Never thought of it that way... but yeah, I see your point. The only real difference is range and accuracy on hardcore.

Shaftiel

recoil too...the silenced skorpion has no recoil, and the mp5 is snipable with 2-3 hit kills...

I feel that hardcore makes all the guns very similiar though.

Never thought of it that way... but yeah, I see your point. The only real difference is range and accuracy on hardcore.

Shaftiel

recoil too...the silenced skorpion has no recoil, and the mp5 is snipable with 2-3 hit kills...

Which is what I don't like... it makes it even easier to camp. Sure there are plenty of positives about hardcore, and if and when we get this "regular community" of CoD4 players willing to fill up the server I will go in and mod the server so we can have the best of both worlds... but for now I think stock is best.