Anyone used Goozex?

ZeroDamage

The site seems to revolve around game trading. My wife has used it a time or two and I am trying it out myself for the first time. Apparently money is not changed hands at all. You offer up your games and some are worth more than others. You get points for them and then you spend the points for games that you want. Seems to be a good way of preventing a lot of money based scams. If you buy something via points from someone and you do not get the item, you report it and you get your points back.

http://www.goozex.com

Edited by ZeroDamage

The site seems to revolve around game trading. My wife has used it a time or two and I am trying it out myself for the first time. Apparently money is not changed hands at all. You offer up your games and some are worth more than others. You get points for them and then you spend the points for games that you want. Seems to be a good way of preventing a lot of money based scams. If you buy something via points from someone and you do not get the item, you report it and you get your points back.

Looks interesting...although if you are doing this for xbox or ps....you could probably make the same trades at your local Gamestop....but it might be cool for PC games, you would probably just have to be careful of multiplayer games as someone could copy for themselves and you would have the original game...but the ID would already be in use thus making it worthless.

Looks interesting...although if you are doing this for xbox or ps....you could probably make the same trades at your local Gamestop....but it might be cool for PC games, you would probably just have to be careful of multiplayer games as someone could copy for themselves and you would have the original game...but the ID would already be in use thus making it worthless.

Actually, it is better than gamestop. You actually get the legit value for the game. For example, 1000 points is the same as $50. I put the Call of Duty 4 for PS3 up there which is going for 1000 points or $50. Good luck getting that out of GameStop. You can buy the points if you want or you can earn them by trading up your old stuff. It tells you how many points they are worth which depends mostly on demand for the game.