UFC 80

TheGeek

Matt Hughes > all

George St Pierre > Matt Hughes at UFC 50.

Matt got DOMINATED.

Didn't they have a rematch? Plus George is French, so the point is moot. :P Oh, and what's Matt's record?

Honestly, I didn't see many matches. I only watched reruns online, but Matt seemed to kick a LOT of butt in the ones I saw. He seemed like a nice guy too.

Matt Hughes > all

George St Pierre > Matt Hughes at UFC 50.

Matt got DOMINATED.

Didn't they have a rematch? Plus George is French, so the point is moot. :P Oh, and what's Matt's record?

Honestly, I didn't see many matches. I only watched reruns online, but Matt seemed to kick a LOT of butt in the ones I saw. He seemed like a nice guy too.

That was the rematch and George StPierre is French Canadian.

Matt is one of my favorite fighter, so even though he lost the 2nd match... you're right Matt > all. :thumbsup:

Matt Hughes > all

Except for no so much. Used to be a big fan of his, but he's on the downhill now.

I still like "The Natural" because even in his 40's he still pounds some younger, bigger guys into the ground.

Not a BJ Penn fan.

St. Pierre...? French Canadian?

What are these things you speak of...figments?

Matt Hughes > all

Except for no so much. Used to be a big fan of his, but he's on the downhill now.

I still like "The Natural" because even in his 40's he still pounds some younger, bigger guys into the ground.

Not a BJ Penn fan.

That's what they call themselves... :shrug03: You know, they are a "bit" weird like that.

Matt Hughes > all

Not a BJ Penn fan.

Hey, I didn't coin the phrase. Not sure who is crazier though - the french canadians or the people who cheer for the montreal canadiens :P

Back to MH, like I said, I don't really speak out of my wealth of knowledge. He just seemed like a nice guy who wasn't quite as egotestical (hehe) as everyone else in there, and had the best cardio by quite a bit when I watched him.

I'm with you darkarchon.

Matt Hughes is a great guy. It's something you don't see so often. Most of them are all about attitude and lip and usually get beat pretty bad.

Matt seems like a genuine guy and that's the reason he's got such a following. Ditto with Couture.

Not a BJ Penn fan.

"I just want to be the best of all time. Is that too much to ask?" - BJ Penn.

Whats not to love?

/sarcasm

BJ Penn is an awesome fighter, but since he's rich and cocky I don't like his personality.

The reason George St Pierre > Matt Hughes is that Pierre is just starting his career. Hughes is finishing it. Hughes looked REALLY tired at UFC 50.

Hughes use to be humble but he has a superior complex now that he's training people.

Not a BJ Penn fan.

"I just want to be the best of all time. Is that too much to ask?" - BJ Penn.

Whats not to love?

/sarcasm

BJ Penn is an awesome fighter, but since he's rich and cocky I don't like his personality.

The reason George St Pierre > Matt Hughes is that Pierre is just starting his career. Hughes is finishing it. Hughes looked REALLY tired at UFC 50.

Hughes use to be humble but he has a superior complex now that he's training people.

I so agree with you about BJ Penn. Don't like guys like that.