WEEK #6

DNA

Well the start of five was for me the hardest...to keep motivated anyways. By the end of last week and now into this week I am finally starting to really look forward to the tread mill. This is good because next Monday starts the 90 day body assault, and I should be reay for it.

I did do a spot check on the weight today and I could not be happier. The weight is leaving at a very nice rate, not to fast nor to slow. I don't feel hungry and if anything I am happier because I know I am eating better.

I still eat the crap from time to time but I slow down and make sure I take my time so I know when I had to much. The stomach is shrinking and I no longer have the late night desires to find something to much on.

I should be under 200 by the end of next month, and be in better shape all around.

I really hope everyone is having good progress and is happy with the change in their life, I know I am.

Today it's been 6 weeks. We've been at this for SIX WEEKS! We're coming up quick on the halfway mark. If you were thinking about turning it up at the end, you'd better prepare yourself to get moving.

I want the Zester gone in TWO WEEKS! Rid us of him! That's 25 lbs from now as a whole group....which means we gotta turn it up from 9 lbs / week (last two weeks) to 12 and 13 lbs these two weeks.

I'll do my part. I'm planning on losing 2 more pounds. Can you increase your loss from week 6 to week 7 by ONE POUND? If we all did, we'd have a monsterous loss!

Do something. Change something. Add something. Take something away. Whatever it takes.

I want to see this entire group have a success. I'd rather come in 2nd or 3rd and see us lose 200 lbs as a group than come in 1st, get a little cash, and leave everyone behind.

I know Bub won't quit. We're seen together enough that me losing weight will make him naturally look bigger when next to me. Mini won't quit either, I won't let him. A few of you others seem highly motivated. But where are the rest?

Again, I'm going to lose more than a pound this week. What is your goal this week? Commit to and make it happen.