HL2, HL2:E1

dragonfly

Anyone want hl2 or hl2:e1? I have em both in multiple copies, which is totally pointless, so they're up for grabs. I know they're kinda oldish now, but they're a lot of fun. I just reinstalled episode 1 to play through it again. Just lemme know.

Lol *pats*

Thanks though, but I gave up on HL ep1 halfway through (can't seem to maintain interest in single player games anymore)

C'mon Keitaro don't give up so easily! I beat ep1 a couple of weeks ago and was quite good, like you single player shooters don't hold my interests long but luckily ep1 is just a few hours long.

DarkArchon, I would have taken you up on the offer but I already have those games (matter of fact, I have 2 copies of HL2).

So what you're saying is that you suck just like everyone else in here. I hear ya loud and clear.

DarkArchon, I would have taken you up on the offer but I already have those games (matter of fact, I have 2 copies of HL2).

So what you're saying is that you suck just like everyone else in here. I hear ya loud and clear.

<_<:unsure:

<_<:unsure:

:hug:

Sure thing, discom. I guess I just have to add you to my friends on steam or something like that. I guess shoot me a pm with your user name and I'll send em your way.

(edited)

Discom's here first, but I might be willing to give you my copy of CSS if that's possible, shoot. I have no need for it.

Edit: I looked into it shoot. Sorry, but I can't transfer a game once it's registered to my account (and also sorry, I wont give you my account password :P).

Edited by DarkArchon