AudioSurf

EbilDustBunny

Yea, my bro has it, the stats are pretty cool. and online. it uploads any song u have and generates the game specific to that song. Thought about getting it, but no time to play

It does? Oh man I've got to buy this when my schedule frees up.

yes it does.

gives global and personal stats. even shows stats to who is close to you in scoring.

The only thing is does to make it harder, is if u hit grey blocks, u dont accumulate points as fast and there is more blocks and u get bonus for not hitting blocks, or other things.

still pretty cool to do while u listen to ur fav. music.

yes it does.

gives global and personal stats. even shows stats to who is close to you in scoring.

The only thing is does to make it harder, is if u hit grey blocks, u dont accumulate points as fast and there is more blocks and u get bonus for not hitting blocks, or other things.

Yep I got it and it's awesome! Trust me Zester ... unless you have absolutely no time when you're not working I'd get it... you can really play it for 5-6 minutes during a break and it's still as fun as playing for 20 minutes all the way up to an hour (haven't played that much yet but I doubt it wouldn't be fun).

yes it does.

You got it kinda wrong :nono: , in the game you got different types of "players" to "ride" your music with, in 3 different difficulties. You have the Mono which is the one shown in the video (hit only 1 color, evade greys, bonus % if u dont hit any grey during the whole song). And all the other "players" have multiple colors and you're supposed to manage the space you have for blocks and collect the colors to make clusters accordingly (the bigger the cluster is, the more points you get) .

I personally prefer the Mono, less trouble than having to go through all these colors and getting the ones that give more points (red-orange-yellow). Its a pretty fun game if you like music and that kind of gaming, i'd advice using fast-paced music if you want some challenge though more slow songs are cool too :D

P.S. Try playing the song Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce :wavey: