language

dragonfly

Two guys being real dinks around 12:30-12:45

b00nDoX was dropping fbombs, b's, and everything else. I warned him once, he told me to f off, i told him that's his last chance cause it's a gc server, and he cooled down for a bit

SacredKnight was antagonizing him a lot, and using a little of his own language too, calling names, etc. I told em both to cool it, but it just kept going on.

Warn? Ban? I couldnt find an admin :shrug03:

Oh yeah, b00nDoX's real gripe was that Alexshotyou was hacking (lol).

Edited by DarkArchon

I'll check the server logs tonight. We'll see what happens depending on the severity of the language that was going on.

And yeah, Alexshotyou got all those gold weapons from hacking all this time. Riiiight. :P

Thanks. They cooled off after a while, but it was pretty ridiculous for like a 1/2 hour there. I eventually messaged SacredKnight when he was on my team and asked him to shhh it and let it go, which he did.

Thanks again Unclean.

Thanks. They cooled off after a while, but it was pretty ridiculous for like a 1/2 hour there. I eventually messaged SacredKnight when he was on my team and asked him to shhh it and let it go, which he did.

Thanks again Unclean.

Asked him to wha?!?!?!

(edited)

Thanks again Unclean.

Asked him to wha?!?!?!

lol Are you 12? :P Geez, I'm just gonna go back to studying assembly language.

Edited by DarkArchon

Let's do it! Stupid unclean...

Actually, the filter is kinda buggy in Vista 64 bit... I see about 300 reconnects per day. Allanon used to run it too - I'm gonna follow up with him and see if he wouldn't mind starting that back up again. :)

(edited)
Let's do it! Stupid unclean...

Actually, the filter is kinda buggy in Vista 64 bit... I see about 300 reconnects per day. Allanon used to run it too - I'm gonna follow up with him and see if he wouldn't mind starting that back up again. :)

Yeah, f's and b's etc last night. No language filter :( I didnt bother saying anything.

Edited by DarkArchon

Since I am not an admin I don't find myself saying anything to people who mouth off. If someone is so immature that every word out of their mouth is a bad word, asking them to stop is probably just going to cause even bigger problems. Though once in a while I do see an admin ask people to stop and they stop without any conflict. I wish it were always so easy.â™ 

Since I am not an admin I don't find myself saying anything to people who mouth off. If someone is so immature that every word out of their mouth is a bad word, asking them to stop is probably just going to cause even bigger problems. Though once in a while I do see an admin ask people to stop and they stop without any conflict. I wish it were always so easy.â™ 

I readily agree.

again I am sorry I was out for the last 3 weeks but I am back now and will be in the server most nights so let the bans begin. :thumbsup:

Was that you under R3ckless or something like that? If so, I hate you. You kill me too much. If not, then I still hate you, cause you're going to kill me too much. :)

Unclean... any chance of taking wet works off yet? ;)

Since it's so buggy with Unclean I've decided to start running MORKeye 24/7 again (except when I turn off my comp at night)... I have another box that I could leave it on 24/7 but it's currently not working.

Two guys being real dinks around 12:30-12:45

b00nDoX was dropping fbombs, b's, and everything else. I warned him once, he told me to f off, i told him that's his last chance cause it's a gc server, and he cooled down for a bit

SacredKnight was antagonizing him a lot, and using a little of his own language too, calling names, etc. I told em both to cool it, but it just kept going on.

Warn? Ban? I couldnt find an admin :shrug03:

Oh yeah, b00nDoX's real gripe was that Alexshotyou was hacking (lol).

Tattle tell!