AN UPDATE ON THE LAN PARTY!

Gunman

I just need to know if we could do this on a Saturday from...say... 10am-3am the next Sunday...which is when we would have to be out of the building...basically everyone would need a place to crash if I got this place...who would NOT be able to go if we had it here? By that I mean who would NEED a place to crash (if you cant get a hotel)...

This place is perfect aside from the time when we have to be out...

Gunny

Looks cool, i'll probably just come up for one night, then head back home.

Is there a date yet, my calender is starting to fill up, with camping, fishing, golfing, the other lan party... So i need a date asap to see if i can take it off.

A date is on the way, as soon as I find out if I should get this place. We need a minimum of like 40 people...I can get alot, but I would prefer more from the community.

The date will be probably the end of June, the second, third, or fourth(if there is a fourth)...I COULD do this as a "graduation" party and have my parents rent the place...that would be sweet!

Hmmmm, I will get back to ya on this after school...

Gunny

Also, everyone interested should sign-up at www.epicenterlan.net because there will be a sign-up for it since this place is actually used to host LAN parties...just create an account so you can register for the LAN party right away when it shows up.

Thanks,

Gunny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guests

woah woah gunny!!!! Me Thaos and Ghjnut all live near Milwaukee, WI. Im sure we could come if you gave us a date and all. Let me know man.

P.S. I could probably get a few people to come if you needed people.

-RR

Cool, well let me see here, that would put as about 10 people that would prolly come...

Let me think about this, because without enough people it wont be worth the money to rent the place....

Gunny