Flitterkill

Did we get that primeval without the mines? Thanks for the work, flitter!

Oh, and what about that one that was in the sand... I can't remember the name. there's a raptor, manta, tank and bender at the base, right outside the base in the valley there there's the prime and secondary (which is also a prime) and then there's a hill with a tall rock spire through the middle of the map, with a deemer/target painter in the middle next to the spire. Everything is that sand colour. Maybe we already have it... ?

Edited by DarkArchon

GC Board Member
Did we get that primeval without the mines?

Primeval-LE

Oh, and what about that one that was in the sand... I can't remember the name. there's a raptor, manta, tank and bender at the base, right outside the base in the valley there there's the prime and secondary (which is also a prime) and then there's a hill with a tall rock spire through the middle of the map, with a deemer/target painter in the middle next to the spire. Everything is that sand colour. Maybe we already have it... ?

I have no idea what that is - sry...

-Fk

The mines just make the map that much longer. I do like the map also, and yes with more people it can get pretty fun. Very popular on The Pub server.

I've come across some pretty cool maps on The Pub and some new stuff in Unkle. I'll have to see what I can dig up and I'll put the DL's on my site with a link so you can test em first.

GC Board Member
Is Dreamus on, anyone know?

Find the *exact* one you want and I'll throw it up. I say exact because there are a number of them out there - also, the very earliest one or two (still out there) crash servers - later ones are fixed.

-Fk