Spring Clearance

Lunk

Ok, I've a few extra motorcycle related items I don't need. If interested in any of it pm me.

Leather Jacket with zip in/out Liner: armored shoulders, elbows, front and back. Size 48. $60 + shipping for this one.

leatherfrontti5.jpg

Nitro Jacket with zip in/out Liner. Size XXL (Only worn 2 times). $60 includes shipping.

nitrofrontor8.jpg

Nelson Riggs Riggpak. Size 13 x 9 expandable bag. $25 plus shipping

riggpaksdv3.jpg

Roll Bag size 9 x 16 $25 plus shipping

roundbagwo2.jpg

Saddleman Large Toolbag $10 plus shipping

toolbagpn4.jpg

Does the expandable bag have the straps on it to attach it to the fork tubes?

Btw...what do you ride Lunk?

Actually the expandable bag has a strap on it that is designed to go around a sissy bar. It's kind of big to be mounting it to the front forks.

And this is what I ride Clue.

texas1vy7.jpg

turnout1dy8.jpg

Very nice man! I must admit that I am at a loss as to what kind of bike it is...looks vrod-ish...but I know that isnt it, damn nice whatever it is, lol. You can see mine in the chit chat forum, I recently posted pics, nothing fancy yet, just stock, but that will change for sure :D

And what kind of windshield is that?...I need one and yours looks simple and clean. You can PM me if you like, unless you dont mind clogging up your post.

Thank you for the kind words. I get lots of looks on this bike. It's actually a Hyosung GV650 Avitar. And the thing runs like a scalded ape. :D

The windshield is a Memphis Shades Big Shot Sportshield. I also have the Memphis Shades Lowers that I put on in the winter time.

Quick noobish question on the bags -

I just bought a non-running 1986 Shadow VT700c. I got the thing running perfectly and the seats are going in today for recovering and a friend is painting the tank and fenders next week for free - so shortly it will look like new, except for a couple dings on the right pipe.

Would that large bag, or the Roll bag attach to the back seat easily? Just curious, I want saddlebags but I have not found any nice used ones yet.