Banned

jukon

Hi.

I was playing on your server (retrocedence) Saturday morning, and got accused of hacking.

It was de_inferno and I was terrorist. To start, the server was pretty empty and T's were getting fairly easy wins. But more and more good players joined the opposition and then round after round all of our plans failed miserably. So I changed my strategy and and decided to pick off the rushers and hope for the best. I made a nice round and when I died someone told me CTs thought I hacked. I laughed, because I was fairly proud of the round myself and I didn't think much of it because, well, I'm not that good. The last round, I think I killed two people and was kick/banned.

I like this server, and I don't play much anymore but I thought I've played enough for you to recognize me at least. Surely I'm not good enough to be realistically accused of hacking, so I would really appreciate a review of my ban.

I go by the alias of "(((0DD))) jukon" and my steamid is STEAM_0:1:141949

I was there and you definitely looked susipicious because your crosshairs had some funny movement up and down always giving you headshots. I believe the admin who banned you was M2. I know other regulars in the server thought the same as me.

GC Alumni
(edited)

this is why demo's are recorded for hack bans, kids. :bang: no demo, no ban.

"(((0DD))) jukon" STEAM_0:1:141949

aimbot automatic headshots, tyranus, norgman can testify against this guy

mob mentality is a dangerous thing, and it's bad for pr. someone unban this guy. Edited by sj

this is why demo's are recorded for hack bans, kids. :bang: no demo, no ban.

"(((0DD))) jukon" STEAM_0:1:141949

aimbot automatic headshots, tyranus, norgman can testify against this guy

mob mentality is a dangerous thing, and it's bad for pr. someone unban this guy.

he was banned in game not as a result of me posting that... should wait for admin to appear that banned him

mob mentality springs up real easy when people start talking hackers. i'm not directing this just at you but at everyone in general, use some level of discretion and let the admin handle it (ie don't discuss it in mm1/mm2). admins know demos are required for bans.

on the night in question, the guy was not even 2:1 kdr (http://gcftw.stats-ps3.nfoservers.com/player.php?id=25876).

mob mentality springs up real easy when people start talking hackers. i'm not directing this just at you but at everyone in general, use some level of discretion and let the admin handle it (ie don't discuss it in mm1/mm2). admins know demos are required for bans.

on the night in question, the guy was not even 2:1 kdr (http://gcftw.stats-ps3.nfoservers.com/player.php?id=25876).

why does one have to have a good kdr in order to be hacking? i understand a demo should of been taken but often time isnt put forth to take one because people would rather see the guy gone when his shots are clear to make you think he is hacking. i know i should of taken a demo but i still say the admin who was in the server should repond first before he is unbanned.

bottom line is that if we can't back it up, the benefit of the doubt goes to the accused. In addition, most people that hack aren't going to bother coming into a forum to request an unban. That's two for jukon.

In a case of behavioral conduct, we wait for an admin. In this case, you were there verify that there is no demo, so there's no need to wait for anyone. If he truly was hacking, he'll get demo'd or we can consider him reformed.

13:07:30 Removeid: "<><STEAM_0:1:141949><>" was unbanned by "Console"

<bangs gavel>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...