Wii would like to play

boiler

already have guitar hero II and III for my 360 :D

btw, if you're interested Dweez Newegg is has in stock the single worst Wii bundle I have ever seen.

who in their right mind would want that craptastic collection of games?

*****DWEEZIL, GO TO BESTBUY.COM RIGHT NOW, THEY HAVE WII CONSOLE IN STOCK*****

I'm ecstatic right now because I received an e-mail this morning saying the Wii has shipped...... and is being delivered TODAY! :luxhello:

woot for shipping from one state over!

no problem :D

Just a public service announcement.

I actually ran into a Wii in blockbuster last month and was sooo mad because I was saving money at the time due to taxes. It was really hard to walk out of there without it. The TV is definitely more important though :wiggle2:

Well, if you see another Wii blockbuster deal...let me know :-D BTW, why aren't you coming to the VI Lan?

I've mentioned this to Ty numerous times...

I have family obligations with both my wife's family and my own. I would like to go buy I can't get away.

Nearly a week in and I'm very glad I made this purchase :)

I played a little bit of RE4 to get a feel for the control scheme and played through a few stages of Mario Galaxy, but I have been absolutely consumed by Zelda: TP. I have managed to put in 25 hours with it so far and have been VERY impressed. I've sorely missed having a new and fresh Zelda adventure to play through - it's been 8 years or so for me. Metroid Prime 3 and Brawl are still in the shrink wrap, and probably won't be unwrapped until I've beaten Zelda.

The good news is the wife enjoys playing Wii Sports and Mario Kart with me. She was a little discouraged by her first attempt at Mario Kart, but once she gets a handle on the handling she'll be fine. The only bad news is that she beats me in bowling 8 out of 10 times. She's already asked if there are any other fun multiplayer games available for the Wii.

Any suggestions for "pick up and play" multiplayer games? Mario Kart is about the most involved I think she'll want to get with a game, which rules out Brawl. I'd also like to avoid the plethora of garbage third-party "party" games. I've heard a few good things about Raving Rabbids, does that qualify? I'm thinking of something down-the-road here since I just dumped a bunch of cash on what I have now but I want to make sure she stays interested. Any suggestions for future purchases would be appreciated. I already have 4 "in-depth" games to keep myself occupied for quite a while, now I want to make the wife happy :)

As far as multiplayer goes, you've got the best games for the system.

Wii Sports

Mario Kart Wii

Super Smash Bros: Brawl

I guess if she likes Wii Sports, you may want to pick up Wii Play. But only bother if you need another Wiimote, because Wii Play comes with a "free Wiimote." It has some 10 mini games like Wii Sports, but honestly the game is worth the $10 it costs considering the other $40 are for the Wiimote. The 3 games you have are honestly the most played multiplayer games at my house. Nothing else even comes close.