Acceptable forms of payment for internet transactions

Bewildered

Ok, so my wife is selling some stuff on Craig's list (about a hundred or so stamping sets for making cards) and they aren't moving locally and she is getting requests to ship. So, what forms of payment should we accept to guarantee that we actually get paid? We were accepting cash only, locally.

After the recent paypal/ebay security issues, I don't feel like I really know anymore. Alternatively, it may be cheaper for us to just slowly reduce the individual prices until they start moving.

Yeah, Paypal issues are still abundant. About a week ago, I got a $-450 "adjustment" from Paypal that took a few phonecalls to fix. NOFX got the same thing, only he saw an extra $450. Good for him, bad for me. :)

I hear Google has a checkout system that may be more reliable. You may want to look into that a little.

If you aren't using paypal for every transaction you do they seem to work just fine. I've been using them for years now and have rarely had a problem and the ones I did were quickly fixed by a helpful support line.