Lagged Out!!`

DNA

OKay so last night I was in the middle of fighting some nasty spiders up in the hills and guess what I lagged out...Ohhhh NO I am fo shor dead right... Nope Logged right back in and thought okay am I still in a fight...ready for actions. Nope, It moved me back about 25 meters (nice safe plave) and...here is the big one...all of sudden I have about 35,000 more perience points..HELLO... DADDY LIKE!!! So I spent the whole night trying to lag out again but no luck.

I did finally find a trainer to do my repec, so that is better and i am only about 5000 away from 26, so my goal is to be over 30 after tonight. I only got to put in say 2 hours yesterday.

Got some better level 2 spells at 25, so I hope to try them out tonight.

OKay so last night I was in the middle of fighting some nasty spiders up in the hills and guess what I lagged out...Ohhhh NO I am fo shor dead right... Nope Logged right back in and thought okay am I still in a fight...ready for actions. Nope, It moved me back about 25 meters (nice safe plave) and...here is the big one...all of sudden I have about 35,000 more perience points..HELLO... DADDY LIKE!!! So I spent the whole night trying to lag out again but no luck.

I did finally find a trainer to do my repec, so that is better and i am only about 5000 away from 26, so my goal is to be over 30 after tonight. I only got to put in say 2 hours yesterday.

Got some better level 2 spells at 25, so I hope to try them out tonight.

Nice...comeon lag out! lol

I'll be on shortly when I get home, don't forget to jump on vent!!