Rooming

Windex

So I'm going to be trying to make it up there weds night for some additional events and what not.. just wanted to see if there was anyone i could room with or what my options were, i know some people bailed and are now without roomies so let me know!

So I'm going to be trying to make it up there weds night for some additional events and what not.. just wanted to see if there was anyone i could room with or what my options were, i know some people bailed and are now without roomies so let me know!

Myself and Chamber are rooming together we could get a rollaway bed or you could just crash on the floor or just cuddle with Chamber! :wub: I can also bring a sleeping bag for ya. Let me know.

Myself and Chamber are rooming together we could get a rollaway bed or you could just crash on the floor or just cuddle with Chamber! :wub: I can also bring a sleeping bag for ya. Let me know.

Oh yea BTW.... I snore heavily If you are not the first one asleep your not getting any sleep. hehe

Ya I think that Al and I or maybe just me will check into the hotel tonight, and we could work out something if you want..

Let me know, I am at Fat's now so I will see you later tonight.