Duel game?

General J

Anyone know anything about a game with a duel mod? 1vs1 shootouts with spectators outside of the shootout area. I saw a video a while back of the game in action, but I don't remember where I found it. It is a newer game. The rounds start with 2 players in a fenced in ring. There is a random countdown and then they draw. Anyone know anything about this? It is driving me crazy that I can't remember where I saw this. I was watching the ShackTactical video Hill 79 around the time that I saw this if that helps anyone. Please help!

Anyone play ArmA? Any fun?

I think Wolfsblood told me at FragFest that he does and he likes it. However, he would have to tell more about it as I know next to nothing besides that the fact that it's really realistic.

I have never played it, but I believe it is a lot like Operation Flashpoint. It is supposed to be an ultra realistic strategic first person shooter. Looks pretty cool from what I have seen. Think Battlefield 2 with an extra dose of realism and serious steroid use. I am planning to convince the wife that it will be a necessary purchase once this machine, or this one is ordered. I am looking at new laptops for school, and to replace the aging desktop & current laptop.