warhammer online

Ringadon

The battlefield "scenarios" are still a lot of fun - I like how you can queue up for multiple scenarios now and join the first available one.

The scenarios are divided based on level. It looks like 1-11, 12-21, 22-31, and 32-40. With that in mind, I kinda wished I stayed at level 10-11 longer to get more renown. Ah well, at least I can stick around level 17-20 for awhile to have some pvp fun.

That's a nice thing about this game - no pressure to get to the level cap. There's lots of fun that you'd miss out on in the meantime.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was cool to run with you Unclean, too bad we could'nt take a keep together. Taking keeps was alot of fun!!

The new patch is the prep to the xpac due on the 13th of November. Alot of changes that will certainly keep me busy

with one toon let alone three.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I've been owning with my Ranger.. I'm around level 12 now. When I was doing Tier 1 scenario's, I would dominate. Now I'm a lowly 12 in Tier 2 scenario's. I have crap for weapons, but I can still own.

So when you guys play, do you mostly use the mouse?

In PvP I've found it best if I use only the keyboard. I'll rarely use the mouse for distance targeting. Left hand is for movement and targeting. Right hand on the numberpad for abilities/spells.

I've taken out healers 1vs.1 and I've also taken out tanks 1v1. Casters have always been my favorite class, but I believe that has just changed..

You should come play on the Open RvR server with me.. Doing public quests sucks solo. I'm trying to get my girlfriend to play so I can have a full time healer :)

Edited by .fx