Gunmans new car!

bullet-401

He called me up today and told me he got a new car. I kinda forgot the things he told me but i think it is a Rio. The color is rust-ish orange and he wouldnt tell me how much it is. :lol:

Hopfully he will post it up with some pics of it too. :)

lol.....that is so true grut...I no more than drove the car off the lot and BAM! A hooker offered me...err....ummmm....nvm that....;)

Anyway, I love it! People may laugh at the Kia, but I really think it is the best way for a college student to go if they can only get something cheap, but want something new.

It is a BRAND new 2003 Kia Rio. "Rust-ish" color with tanish interior. I put a new CD player in it after I drove it for 3 miles and said..."Wait a minute...theres no stereo in this thing" so I went and had a sweet stereo/CD combo put in for $200 something...MAN I LOVE SPENDING LOTS OF MONEY IN ONE DAY!!! WOOOHHHHOOOOOO!!!

Gunny

PS I am really excited...can ya tell?

;)

Good that means I don't have to pick you up the LAN party...

Well congrats gunny!!!! New cars are fun now don't be chirpin any tire until you hit that 500 mile mark... Remember you have a 10 yr, 100,000 mile power tran warrenty on that baby, so beat the crap out of it...

Good college car... Although whitewater is pretty good about the basics. You know, last that i counted they had 22 bars downtown, (which is a small downtown) They have an over-priced wal-mart. (i hear a transfer coming) Grocery store, four gas station, toppers pizza, get a pizza until 3:00am, but if you can get rosa's alot better!!! The Bread sticks are the bomb. Couple hotels for parents to visit. Oh yeah for a pretty good sub go to Double dip deli, that's where my girlfriend use to work... They have all kinds of stuff, pizza, ice cream, burittos, soup, chili, hotdogs. But if you see the boss working there give him the finger for me... Got into many arguements with him, hell almost kicked his arse one day for making my Girlfriend cry. She had to literally hold me back. Enough of that...

Nice Car gunny!!!!

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

no twentyf00z?

no tinted up dows?

pssh ;p

nice car gunny ;)

Guest Captain Pants
Guest Captain Pants
Guest Captain Pants
Guests

Anything getting great gas mileage right now = win

Especially out here in SoCal, where we're still paying $2.30 a gallon, despite the fact that everywhere else in the country has seen massive price drops..... grrrrrr..........

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
Anything getting great gas mileage right now = win

Especially out here in SoCal, where we're still paying $2.30 a gallon, despite the fact that everywhere else in the country has seen massive price drops..... grrrrrr..........

$2.30 a gallon !?!?!?!? asjgdhjsdhgjasdhg. One time in my life I am GLAD to be living NJ where I pay $1.58 for regular.

Guest Captain Pants
Guest Captain Pants
Guest Captain Pants
Guests

Yeah, I'm not sure why I haven't seen any drop in price, especially when everywhere else has...

Oh no, wait, that's a lie. There was a 2 cent drop a week ago... :rolleyes: