Anyone use ATT UVerse?

Ice_Berge_00

I was wondering if anyone uses this service? My cable has gotten pretty ridiculous for prices and I'm thinking about trying this out but would like to know if anyone has used it?

Just call your cable company and say you want to disconnect because of price, they will send you to a rentention department who has special deals that normal CSRs cant give you. Make sure you call during business hours.

Oh BTW, we have had a return rate or 67% of people who say they are leaving for uverse and come back. Its not doing to well in Milwaukee

I'm in a similar boat myself - my cable bill is getting more difficult to justify and ATT is looking like a viable alternative at least price-wise. I've already been "sent" to customer retention with Comcast about a year ago, and the "deal" that they gave me is now starting to expire and revert to the prices that I had a problem with before. I'm not optimistic that they will work with me again, which is a little sad because I like the actual service a lot (just not the customer service).

I'm going to look into ATT a little more just to see what my options are. If I discover anything important, I'll share it asap.