HIMYM

mookie

Anyone else still watching this show? This week's episode was great, awesome surprise ending.

I've been watching the SCC but it sorta...well...sucks <waves to LCD>

The surprise ending was great on HIMYM.

Even better was that episode where Barney dresses up to look like an old man, convinces some girl he's from the future and to save the world she needs to sleep with his prior self from that time period. God, best pick up tactic ever!

I'm trying to stay with SCC, but it hasn't been terribly good... it might be on the hot seat as next show to be deleted from my DVR schedule. Heroes was in the same boat, but earned a slight reprieve after this last episode.

(edited)
Chuck is way better than the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

QFT

I watch Chuck when it airs, then catch up with SCC on the DVR when I have time later in the week. Same thing with Heroes over Prison Break. (I honestly don't know why I keep watching Prison Break - maybe I'm hoping for some closure or something)

Edited by boiler

About the only shows I watch on a regular basis (when new episodes come out that is) are Psych, Numb3rs, House, Heroes, Stargate Atlantis, and occasionally Monk. I normally get Chuck after the fact but have yet to watch any of the new episodes yet. I'm seriously interested in Fringe as well (and maybe 11th Hour). I also got a bunch of the Sanctuary episodes online when they were available last year before they started airing on TV but haven't watched any of those either.