November Monthly Throw-Down

Flitterkill

First week of the month, so that means Tuesday and Thursday evenings we get it on!

Except Tuesday for Los Americanos. Canucks can frolic whenever they like but I, like others south of that border may be engaged in patriotic-type amusements and the chaos and destruction that follows.

We can invade a populated server or just take over an empty one somewhere.

So for those that hate freedom (and bacon), feel free to play on Tuesday. USA Patriots and Canadian American sympathizers will be on Thursday some time north of the 9/10pm eastern hour.

-Fk

Sorry I left after a bit last night guys. I decided to go find a tam server because the one we were on was ping 100+, and all the rest of the ons servers were either Torlan or TankMeUp... it was fun while you two were there though!

Oh so your dragonfly? On DW server my ping was ok but the server or my nets just don't like me. There were times where i would die and then see myself get hit by a tank ect. I got another CRT so I'm playing ut a little more often and might jump on some freon if they are still around. Right now all other gaming is being pushed aside for Fallout 3. :)

Hey! I like that server because it gives me enough time to shoot 3 feet in front of dark so by the time he realizes what happened he get's hit! :biglaugha: j/k Yeah, I got lag spikes on that server too unless the number of ppl is down to 18 it's all good.

It was probably someone aliasing. Maybe Skally's? dunno :shrug03:

Wait, who was aliasing? I was dragonfly, and besides you and bush and one other guy, the competition was not much to talk about. Skallys I would have noticed right away, because he would have consistently had top score...

Wait, who was aliasing? I was dragonfly, and besides you and bush and one other guy, the competition was not much to talk about. Skallys I would have noticed right away, because he would have consistently had top score...

Oh, If that person sucked, it was probably Flitter. *cough* :crazy:

Yeah, I know you were dragonfly because that's why I commented on swatting flies when I was on the opposing team. :D

Yep - was on tonight for a bout an hour and no one in vent, no one on servers. I has a sad... :(

-FK

I was on for about a hour maybe on DW server, never saw anyone in my buddy list so I quit and played some Fallout 3. :smillie_smilling: Forgot to get in vent, oops. Kinda funny cause 90% of the time I'm in there by myself.