Look

Magruter

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

im still smelly

<_<

Oooooo, just found out a glorious thing...but I will try not to abuse it. SwOOp, the flood control on this forum is only 30 seconds. W00T W00T!!

Hehe, the flood control on our old forum had got pushed to as much as 85 seconds I believe because of misuse.

It is sad when things are taken for granted, right off the top of my head I don't remember the total post count of our messageboard, but in the 2 years it was up, the post count was astronaumical. I was a member of the board for some time before my brother came in, I had just under 4000 posts when we were shut down. But during the time my brother (Dweez) was on he decimated everyone in post count. He was the spam king. A majority of my posts either had relevance or were to poke a joke, of course that is not to say that all of my brother's posts were spam, but prolly 70%were. But he is very knowledgeable when it comes to computers so he'll definitally be one to go to if you are having problems. Me I'm just a gaming nut, I glean what comp techie stuff I can from others, but alas I am sure I'm still moron compared to many of those in the community.

But he is very knowledgeable when it comes to computers so he'll definitally be one to go to if you are having problems.

There's a spot open as moderator with Homer in the Hardware forum.

Well, just hang around the Hardware/Casualware area for a while and help out, and see if it's something that you'd enjoy. Who knows, we might be asking insulting questions about "How do I make a shortcut to Windows?"

LOL, well, I used to be the Sys. Admin. for a dept of about 70 people who more or less just did data entry. About 70% of my work was User Support. I would get questions like "Why is my tab key switching between programs?". I went to their desk, smashed the Alt key to crunch up the cookie pieces that had fallen in there and they were happy again.