December monthly throwdown!

Tek-Almighty

I'll try... I'm student teaching right now so most of my nights are filled with lovely lesson planning. I'll see what I can do though, because fragging tek is definitely a priority in my life :) <3

Fragging Canadia is a priority in my life...

So teaching IS a real job, eh? Welcome to it...

The toughest job you'll ever love. Just be glad you aren't in the USA, where pampering students and laying off blame is an art. You need a good sub for a sick day, you know who to call.

I'll try... I'm student teaching right now so most of my nights are filled with lovely lesson planning. I'll see what I can do though, because fragging tek is definitely a priority in my life :) <3

Somehow "Dragonfly" just isn't as intimidating as "DarkArchon"... Dragonfies are just something that gets squashed on the windshield but DarkArchon!!!!! This must be what happens when he doesn't get enough cookies. :stretch::stretch:

Somehow "Dragonfly" just isn't as intimidating as "DarkArchon"... Dragonfies are just something that gets squashed on the windshield but DarkArchon!!!!! This must be what happens when he doesn't get enough cookies. :stretch::stretch:

Nope, DarkArchon can go splat on windshields too. :prplwacko:

Yeah, I definitely missed Tuesday. I hung out with my sister and we watched heros instead. And this dragonfly is a dragonfly that has a shock rifle (aka shaw-cka) that deals out nice combos. See you online... :ninja:

As far as I could tell I was the only that tried Tuesday. It was lonely... :(

My ping was doing something stupid so I didn't play that long, but I did play for maybe an hour. Ping was fine last night so I should be on around 7-8ish.

Yeah, I definitely missed Tuesday. I hung out with my sister and we watched heros instead. And this dragonfly is a dragonfly that has a shock rifle (aka shaw-cka) that deals out nice combos. See you online... :ninja:

As far as I could tell I was the only that tried Tuesday. It was lonely... :(

Actually I was communicating with bushy, but we couldn't find anyone else...I reloaded, so all my buddies list buddies are gone...I just scan the servers with a decent ping, and then try to find people.

I played a bit on omni, but saw no one, but chatted with bush.

I will try tonight, after I make dinner and chat up the wife...It is touch and go, as she will be delivering a baby girl soon...so, she doesn't like to sit upstairs alone...very needy. I will try tonight.

Well, don't be too disappointed.

Omni may have maps we wouldn't mind playing but performance/ping is god awful (so that's out)

The server we were on at first was ok, but then the next map drove us far far away.

All that was left was a server with Tank Wars and that wasn't any fun either.

After that, there we no populated servers left out side of one or two with Torlan.

-Fk

Omni may have maps we wouldn't mind playing but performance/ping is god awful (so that's out)

The server we were on at first was ok, but then the next map drove us far far away.

After that, there we no populated servers left out side of one or two with Torlan.

-Fk

Pat, Bush and I seem to be the longest GC hold outs and I'm sure they are seeing the same trends as I am. On the few servers that are left the mass destruction maps seem to be the most popular, Tank Wars, Captain Gordon, Minus Tank Me Up... I used to like Minus Tank Me Up until they threw in so many mass destruction vehicles and mods. Or the fighting ones that go on forever like witch Slap, Dreamus and Master Bath. It's still possible to get a good group on a decent map once in a while but less and less often. Of course none of the is new news.

-Fk

Pat, Bush and I seem to be the longest GC hold outs and I'm sure they are seeing the same trends as I am. On the few servers that are left the mass destruction maps seem to be the most popular, Tank Wars, Captain Gordon, Minus Tank Me Up... I used to like Minus Tank Me Up until they threw in so many mass destruction vehicles and mods. Or the fighting ones that go on forever like witch Slap, Dreamus and Master Bath. It's still possible to get a good group on a decent map once in a while but less and less often. Of course none of the is new news.

I like Dreamus, I get so many kills it makes me laff. Captain Gordon's box of ownage is the same. On the other hand Master bath, witch Slap, and any other fudgin Tank War Crap I can do without. Rather go play some Torlan. Kinda.

I like Dreamus, I get so many kills it makes me laff. Captain Gordon's box of ownage is the same. On the other hand Master bath, witch Slap, and any other fudgin Tank War Crap I can do without. Rather go play some Torlan. Kinda.

I always think that the better players (and most of you are scarce these days) would totally clean up in Captain Gordon. A target rich environment!