Razor 3G mouse ($19.99) Free shipping

DNA

Good deal but not a mouse I would recommend as it is optical rather than laser. Razer mice take some getting used to and they are best known for their laser mice. If you want this specifically as a high end gaming mouse than I would recommend looking at the Copperhead or Deathadder.

Then again, if you're one of those who are afraid of commitment you might want to pick this up before commiting to a more expensive laser mouse from Razer.

Still a good deal and I'm considering picking one up as a travel mouse.

I'd be hard pressed to replace my Boomslang 2007CE with this, esp. when I have a pseudo-working Copperhead (the mouse wheel has never really worked) sitting in reserve, then a Logitech MX 1000 behind that (plus a Logitech MX 700 once I get replacement batteries).

I had one of these some time ago but ended up returning it to BestBuy. The right mouse button was too sensitive (constantly accidently clicking it) and the wonderfully colored rubber sticking out of the sides was too uncomfortable. If you don't mind those 2 points then the mouse is well worth the 20 bucks.

For gaming, I use the Razer Boomslang 2007CE but they only released it in a limited amount on the 10th anniversary of the original Boomslang (original Boomslang was a ball mouse, the 2007CE is a laser mouse). I haven't really bought a mouse since then as I still have plent of my old Logitech ones as well.

Logitech 518 and the G5 have both been excellent for me. I liked the 518 the best due to the extra thumb button but niether is good if you are a lefty. I never really liked the feel of razer mice. M$ mice haven't really been given much aclaim since Logitech released the MX series.

I wouldn't trade my Razer Copperhead for any other mouse. I used to hate Razer mice because of their shape but after a few weeks with it I wasn't sure how I ever liked those old fat/heavy Logitech mice. They're so small light and sensitive that you end up moving them with just your fingers instead of your whole hand, but they definitely take some time to get used to.

People used to diss the shape of the Boomslang too...

razer_boomslang_ce2007.jpg

and at first I thought it was awkward but after using it for a bit, it became more natural for me than any other mouse. Index finger on mouse 1, ring finger on mouse 2, and middle finger to work the wheel button.

Well, it did take some getting used to but I got started in 2002 on the original Boomslang. I use the dual-optical Logitechs at work (old corded mouse that just works and works) and I catch myself trying to squeeze my fingers together to my gaming way all the time.