Sock and Awe

stutters

Just saw a short preview of this clip on the news. I was pretty sure it was going to end up here too. :freak3:

That journalist was whipping those shoes pretty hard. If he had more than a 2 round clip, he probably would have kept firing.

"This is a farewell kiss, you dog." - quoted by one of the commentators in that youtube video as to what the guy was saying. And Dana Perino, press secretary, apparently got hurt too. Not quite the reception Bush was looking forward to from Iraq as he exits the White House... :huh:

Just saw a short preview of this clip on the news. I was pretty sure it was going to end up here too. :freak3:

That journalist was whipping those shoes pretty hard. If he had more than a 2 round clip, he probably would have kept firing.

"This is a farewell kiss, you dog." - quoted by one of the commentators in that youtube video as to what the guy was saying. And Dana Perino, press secretary, apparently got hurt too. Not quite the reception Bush was looking forward to from Iraq as he exits the White House... :huh:

if that was monk, he'd have 50 shoes, just like the P90 :)

Lol, I don't know what part of him throwing the shoe makes him look like a girl. I mean, it's not like there's a standard of throwing in this situation like baseball or softball. :biglaugha: I'd give the guy some partial credit since he's throwing the shoes from end to end instead of side to side like a boomerang, which is why he probably threw them in an arc. :spin2:

And as for PChan's comment, out of that 50 shoe clip, I'd probably only be able to hit Bush 4 out of 50. And I probably would have accidentally hit the PM because of my lousy aim. ;)