Soooo What Did You Get?

akaM2

I got a bill for $200 to fix a timing belt that was about 1/2 the width it should have been, a $185 bill for a towed truck. And I also got 3 pending charges from my hometown police. I guess the bright side is that I got a break on attorney fee, he's only charging me $1000 instead of $4000 because hes family

worst christmas ever.....

Edited by .fx

I got a bill for $200 to fix a timing belt that was about 1/2 the width it should have been, a $185 bill for a towed truck. And I also got 3 pending charges from my hometown police. I guess the bright side is that I got a break on attorney fee, he's only charging me $1000 instead of $4000 because hes family

worst christmas ever.....

That sucks ... hope the new year is better for ya.

Apparently if you pull out into to traffic in a small town as fast you do here in the city, the small town police consider it reckless driving. Can someone throw a penny in a fountain for me?

Edited by .fx

Apparently if you pull out into to traffic in a small town as fast you do here in the city, the small town police consider it reckless driving. Can someone throw a penny in a fountain for me?

I'd rather avoid somehow getting a ticket for littering, considering your luck.

Heh ... I got pullled over by small-town police once for speeding, like 3 miles over cuz I "wasn't past the (speed-limit change) sign yet". Saw the cop, knew he was a weenie, thought I was doing everything right. Guess not.