Your fav types of music

Guest TeKNiK

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

I'll start here with my fav. I listen to mainly Rap, Rock, and Trance. My listening doesn't stop there. Alltypes are welcome here. Post up your fav. types and bands in the genre.

Very wide range ....from classical, jazz, to rock and heavy metal....ill listen to just about anything.

Im very passionate about the music i listen too....mainly cause i dont play any instruments....i just like to listen.

The only music i dont really enjoy listening to is top40, r&b and rap. I do like however some rap intertwined with rock and roll ...some tupac...dunno i just dont get into it that much

I like all kinds except country (and I can stand some of the less country country) but don't really listen to much because, being a musician of sorts, when I am "listening" I like to give my full attention to it. I am not the kind of person who could have it going in the background and not have it distract me cuz I would want to stop and listen.

Anyway, probably my current favorite style is alternative (does that really mean anything anymore since "alternative" is now mainstream contemporary?). Don't know if that tells you anything. I just like a good grooving song with a driving beat and a good hook. If I am driving down the road and catch my head bobbing to the beat...it is a good song.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Yea bullet. We all have our likes and dislikes. I know many people who don't like rap.

Classic rock. What bands you be talking about?

Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guests

Lo-Fi, Shoe-gazing, Indie-Pop, Hardcore Punk, Progressive Metal, Progressive Rock, Classic Rock, Classical, Jazz, Blues, etc.

I like all types as well. I like very little country, but can appreciate a little Willie and on Friday nights I like a little Texas style drinkin music ;)

I really like gettin pumped up to Rock.Heavy Metal.Especially Punk music.

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

audioslave, incubus, the eagles, zepplin, hendrix(pwn), that new johnny cash song is awesome.

Punk, rock, techno.. pretty much everything. Some country if I am in the mood. I would have to agree with goot on the drinkin music :D (*sings* why do you drink... :lol: ) umm.. some rap is ok, I do respect what they do and I love the heavy bass. I love new ideas in music like the style crossing (linkin park) and just original stuff in general (30 seconds to Mars) But for some reason it always ends back at punk and rock... :o:D

Well, the last concert I went to was Pantera, and I really dig that style of music and the scene. I tend, however, to use music to enhance some mood I am in, so I usually pick the type of music depending on the situation I plan to be in. In my playlist right now: Primus.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Talk about a band I haven't heard in a while. Primus. Their bassist was crazy. I remember Woodstock 94 I believe and watched them. Great music and very unique.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Les was a badarse bassist. Primus had one of the most unique sounds I know.

He's got a couple of new projects as well. The Les Claypool Frog Brigade and Oysterhead (With Trey Anastasio from Phish and Stewart Copeland of the Police). Oysterhead is mainly fronted by Les, and he does some really wicked bass stuff with them. I haven't heard the Frog Brigade yet, but I know Sheepnutz is going to see them in May. I may have to check it out.