Office chairs!

Playaa

4 programmers. Need new chairs.

Could potentially get up to $500 chairs (probably $300 max though)

We are leaning toward something with mesh backs and seats.

Problem is that the company owner wants the entire company to have the same chair if possible.

Start suggesting!

My whole company has Aeron's. I know they got them pretty cheap, but it was about 750 chairs so im sure herman miller made a deal with them.

How many in your company? Maybe contact them an see if they have any deals, they are amazing chairs

Already have the Aerons on our radar, as well as the Knoll Life chair and some other high price ones.

What we're looking for are suggestions for lower priced ones.

You know, ones that I couldn't necessarily find out about by googling "mesh office chairs that are really expensive but totally worth it man!"

You people used to be better than Google at these questions. You're dropping the ball these days.

:P

Although I've always wanted and Aeron chair, I heard the mesh isn't particularly nice on clothing.

No but it helps with the profusely sweaty, which i seem to suffer from when coffee is involved. SO WHO WANTS A DATE!?

it's really a tragedy. i've got an aeron and an embody in my office. some days, i sit in the aeron while i drink coffee, then move to the embody for brunch/early afternoon. after my nap, i come back and hit the aeron. we occasionally wheel them out into the living room for competitive chess nights. other days, when i'm feeling really devious, i'll set in the embody while i put my feet on the aeron. gotta keep it fresh, right?

edit: i switched from recline to force forward during the last part of that post.

it's really a tragedy. i've got an aeron and an embody in my office. some days, i sit in the aeron while i drink coffee, then move to the embody for brunch/early afternoon. after my nap, i come back and hit the aeron. we occasionally wheel them out into the living room for competitive chess nights. other days, when i'm feeling really devious, i'll set in the embody while i put my feet on the aeron. gotta keep it fresh, right?

edit: i switched from recline to force forward during the last part of that post.

YOU'RE A CAT! CATS DON'T NEED LUMBAR SUPPORT! SILLY CAT!