A day I will never forget.

ZeroDamage

i was incarcerated for b&e,drugs and almost everything in the book(except no sexual crimes whatsoever!) from 9 until roughly 32 when the wife i have now said it's over,you need to straighten up.i grew up on crenshaw blvd,compton ave.,east l.a.,and long beach.what the normal human being would call the ghetto is where i made my home.it was easier to deal with thugs than normies.(people who have never dealt with the thug life)at 13 i went to cya for the first time on a 1 year bid and ended up doing 8 1/2. after that it was county jails and half-way houses til i was 31 then my last stint in san bernadino county jail for 1 year really made me see that the life i was living was nowhere i wanted to be anymore.

suffice to say,it's been more than 7 years since i have been in the system and still going strong thanks to my wife and kids.(pets too)

i was incarcerated for b&e,drugs and almost everything in the book(except no sexual crimes whatsoever!) from 9 until roughly 32 when the wife i have now said it's over,you need to straighten up.i grew up on crenshaw blvd,compton ave.,east l.a.,and long beach.what the normal human being would call the ghetto is where i made my home.it was easier to deal with thugs than normies.(people who have never dealt with the thug life)at 13 i went to cya for the first time on a 1 year bid and ended up doing 8 1/2. after that it was county jails and half-way houses til i was 31 then my last stint in san bernadino county jail for 1 year really made me see that the life i was living was nowhere i wanted to be anymore.

suffice to say,it's been more than 7 years since i have been in the system and still going strong thanks to my wife and kids.(pets too)

I kept thinking you were going to jump into the theme song from "A Fresh Prince"

Glad you saw the light buddy!

3vil, glad you're here and not where you used to be. :peace:

As for the Challenger explosion, I was a senior in HS, and we were following it closely because Judy Resnick went to my high school. I will never get the images of that launch out of my mind, although that probably not a bad thing as it keeps the members of the crew alive in our hearts.

Happy belated bday ZD.

Being a dad. :) Second son was born on June 20 last year, wife and my 16th wedding anniversary. Also had some family and computer issues that kept me outta the gaming/forum arena. All in all, it was a challenging year with a toddler and an infant in the house and a couple deaths in the extended family.

Anyway, I'm back even if it's in a limited way. Thanks for the welcome Unclean. :)