February Throwdown this Tue and Thur!

Flitterkill

Sorry guys, still house/dog sitting and my PC's not here. This one has a french keyboard, so it's frustrating me like crazy, which is why I'm also never on the forums for the last little while. Have fun though!

Oh, and hi Wentzy.

Wow, you'd think that a PC is like a refrigerator. You can move it and your LCD you know.

I might make tonight, but I have a meeting @ 6:30 and diaper duty (doodie...lol) after that.

I will def. try to make thurs!

GC Board Member

Good times on Tuesday, 2.5+ hours of solid playing.

Sorry to say I have to beg off tonight though, have a long distance emergency veterinary trip in the morning and have prep work for that to do tonight, that and I need to sleep earlier than UT would allow.

Have fun!

-Fk

Flit has an emergency vet meeting? So THAT makes a lot of sense! He's a warewolf and got a spike stabbed into his leg!

Anywho, I will try to make it next month (and even next week, I miss UT). And yes, I was too lazy to move my PC tek. Besides, there's also a ps3 and a 360 here, so you can only game so much in a day.