Resident Evil 5 demo for PS3

ZeroDamage

Anyone else grab the demo for the PS3? It is as buggy as can be and absolutely unplayable. I was able to play after first picking a level which did not want to load the first time and then when the crowd supposedly rushes me, I waited 20 minutes for it to load and it never loads. I seriously walked my character 20 feet and that was it.

I have to force the system to shut down. What I did see of the game in the short time I could play before it failed to load was probably the best looking game I've seen for PS3 yet. I did notice the game currently maxes at 720p but it does look amazing what little I could see of it. I hope the bugs get worked out.

Anyone else grab the demo for the PS3? It is as buggy as can be and absolutely unplayable. I was able to play after first picking a level which did not want to load the first time and then when the crowd supposedly rushes me, I waited 20 minutes for it to load and it never loads. I seriously walked my character 20 feet and that was it.

Haha, this reminds me of Milhouse feeding quarters into the arcade game for Waterworld.

Milhouse: [feeding quarters] 38... 39... 40 quarters. This better be good.

[presses start, walks two steps]

Game: Game Over. Please deposit 40 quarters.

Milhouse: What a rip!

[hesitates a second, then deposits more quarters]

That sucks it's not working right for you ZD, I know it just came out yesterday on the PS3 so hopefully they'll have the bugs worked out soon.

The demo is pushing 10 months old now and hasn't been touched since as far as I have read, so let's hope it's not an indication of the final product.

The game itself is phenomenal, controls are classic Capcom (read: aggravating) and shooting the bottle's out of the hands of the zombies is lots of fun. I've still yet to play the co-op but from what I've played so far it seems like it's going to be amazing in the final game.

(edited)
That sucks it's not working right for you ZD, I know it just came out yesterday on the PS3 so hopefully they'll have the bugs worked out soon.

The demo is pushing 10 months old now and hasn't been touched since as far as I have read, so let's hope it's not an indication of the final product.

The game itself is phenomenal, controls are classic Capcom (read: aggravating) and shooting the bottle's out of the hands of the zombies is lots of fun. I've still yet to play the co-op but from what I've played so far it seems like it's going to be amazing in the final game.

This Friday. Co-op time. No excuses. You can be the chick.

Edited by boiler

Does your wife know? OHOH Will she be watching!?

Shhhhh, she'll be out of town. Our little secret.

Oh hells yes, does this mean you won't be stolen for "bonding" time? Is she taking the mini-boiler(s)? (Do you even have kids?) Let's drink!

(edited)

Does your wife know? OHOH Will she be watching!?

Shhhhh, she'll be out of town. Our little secret.

Oh hells yes, does this mean you won't be stolen for "bonding" time? Is she taking the mini-boiler(s)? (Do you even have kids?) Let's drink!

NO KIDS. NO RULES. MUCH BOURBON/WHISKEY.

Edited by boiler