Widows Vista Home Premium

san`

I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit on my laptop, and 32 Bit on my girlfriends laptop and am looking to format both of them. Problem is that they both came with Vista installed so I don't have any disks.

Does anybody happen to have a copy of them they could burn and send me. I'm more than willing to pay the cost of shipping and pain in the butt-ness.

Let me know, thanks.

I don't need any licenses, just the DVD's.

Have you looked at your backup partition. To my understanding you can burn one from there. My son has an HP laptop and it didn't come with a os disk. It cam with instructions on how to burn one from the backup partition. I would check that out just in case. :D

GC Alumni
(edited)
look into an application called bit torrent ^_^

That's not only illegal, it's also immoral. Stealing from Microsoft... sheesh. Oh, and I didn't want to wait 99 hours, 99 minutes, and 99 seconds. I'm sure it would have sped up, but I am impatient. Plus Primus' idea was awesome so I cancelled the download, heh.

Hope that helped. :)

It looks like it'll work, just haven't had the time yet to go all the way through it, thanks.

Edited by san`

That's not only illegal, it's also immoral. Stealing from Microsoft... sheesh. Oh, and I didn't want to wait 99 hours, 99 minutes, and 99 seconds. I'm sure it would have sped up, but I am impatient. Plus Primus' idea was awesome so I cancelled the download, heh.

1 - Not any more illegal than asking for one of us to burn/ship you a disc

2 - Not actually illegal if you own the OS (which I assume you do for the machines you're currently running)

3 - Most Vista torrents will take only a few hours (8 at max)

4 - DON'T FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR ACTIVATION KEYS!!!!!