UT3 Black <Free this weekend>

akaM2

FREE WEEKEND!

All you need is a free Steam account to play the full version of UT3 Black this weekend. Free period starts this Friday at 10am PST and ends Sunday at 1pm PST.

Install Steam, Create an account, Play UT3 Black

Pre-load today and be ready to play the moment the free weekend starts. Once you have Steam installed, Click here to begin pre-loading.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/13210/

might give it a download this weekend, message me on steam if you wanna play

Find the servers that are using ONS 2.0 on them. Should say in the server info line. I have a few that i'll post up if your interested. Not on my machine tonight so I'll post them up tomorrow.

Here are a few of my favorites so far. Most of these IP's have custom maps on them.

8.12.22.136:7777

216.86.149.231:7777

8.6.76.13:7777

8.12.23.239:7777

208.167.234.78:7777

209.62.121.237:8000

The last IP address if Sayunkle's extreme UT3 server. Everything is berzerk mode and you will get the Unkimbo mod that gives you double weapons. It actually makes for some interesting game play.

209.62.121.237:8000

The last IP address if Sayunkle's extreme UT3 server. Everything is berzerk mode and you will get the Unkimbo mod that gives you double weapons. It actually makes for some interesting game play.

Nice find!

I like the double weapons.

Well, I got the patch and the 2.0 update working. As long as I keep the resolution down my old 3.2 GHz P4 with a GeForce 7600 GS still runs the game fine and is quite playable. I tried some of the IPs Primus suggested with maps like clones of Chains of Isles and Red Planet. I really like that many of these ONS attempts disable the orbs. To me Warfare without the orbs is pretty much ONS. I'm not sure if I can tell the difference in how things play as it's been a while since I tried UT3. I'm intriqued enough to spend some more time with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the orbs are a nice addition, it takes some skill to be a good orb runner, every person on the opposing team is out to stop you.

On the other hand its fun to try and stop a orb runner who is approaching your sacked node.

DENIED!

I think the orbs are a nice addition, it takes some skill to be a good orb runner, every person on the opposing team is out to stop you.

On the other hand its fun to try and stop a orb runner who is approaching your sacked node.

DENIED!

I can see where orbs might be OK if the people that were playing had a clue which is usually not the case....

Just traded for the game today finally. Traded GRID for it (I got the good end of that deal) so I may reinstall tonight. Then patch, then 2.0, then maybe play if it's not after 11 by then.

Awesome. He took the key out of the box. Now I have to get him to find the key. <_<

Can some1 post a link to the ONS 2.0 mod?

Hit me up if you wanna game tonight...I am scott free of responsibilities.

I just reinstalled this and am playing the DX10 version on Win 7. Still a great looking game. I really think that Patch 4 helped to fix a lof of my issues with this. I have everything cranked at 1920 x 1200 and for some reason my FPS is locked at 62 (v-sync is off in control panel, btw)...not that it matters, because even my last cards in sli could run this full tilt.

pwned some guys earlier today on torlan. good times.

(edited)

what time you goin on dude , i'll play up for a little bit.

should be some previous links to maps and some IP's to some good servers running 2.0 on one of my posts

Is the friends list working? Havn't tried it since the install. Should be, so look for add primus

Edited by Primus