Ugly Old Trophy

akaM2

Okay,

Need your help, been looking through Ebay and other random sites, but im looking for an ugly old tall/big trophy. Its for contest as a joke at work and I want it as big and ugly as possible. Anyone have one laying around?

trophy

Had to look hard for this, but its our old build trophy (that sits hidden between my cube and Peter's in the space between the cube walls and the window. No body likes to look at it -- and we don't need it anymore since we switched to a continuous integration build tool. I'm not sure its actually for sale -- and if it was I'd probably buy it so it could stay where it is at. Homemade it is -- and very ugly. Its been rescued from the trash quite a few times (placed there by ppl that broke the build and were on the receiving end of the trophy).

^_^

*Edit: oh, apparently Peter's site is down/gone but you can still see a tiny pic of it at that link.

Edited by Bewildered

winning a big ugly trophy is so much cooler than getting a balloon tied to your desk..

Depends oh how full of helium/hydrogen that balloon is.

just enough so it hovers about 4 feet above the ground

winning a big ugly trophy is so much cooler than getting a balloon tied to your desk..

Depends oh how full of helium/hydrogen that balloon is.

just enough so it hovers about 4 feet above the ground

Much better than any trophy...but that's beside the point