UPS sucks

NOFX

I recently ordered quite a few items off the net...

Part of that was 3 backpacks with then intention of sending two back. I wanted to test them and see their size and how well they fit. I live in a townhouse with a short sidewalk leading up to the front door. I see a package is delivered on wednesday, so I leave work for a few minutes to go get it. The UPS guy just laid the package out in the middle of the sidewalk. Yesterday my truck was getting inspected and I couldn't get home to get the packages delivered around 1:30. I get home at 5 and both of them are not there.

I start asking the neighborhood kids if they saw anything and one tells me that the bully who lives a couple street down came over and took it.

Good thing is Amazon and overstock are both giving me refunds. But you would think the UPS guy would be smart enough not to just lay it out on the sidewalk like that, you know.. he could have least put it behind a bush or something.

I don't have to worry about none of that stuff, thank goodness cause I buy a lot of crap off the net and I'm never home when they deliver.

Sounds like you need some box that the ups can throw the stuff in, shut the lid and lock it for ya till you get home.

Yeah UPS is so fail at times... I filed so many damaged package forms for work. You can add in addition shipping notes at time like... "require signature for package" shippers usually comply with requests like that.

I would of been knocking door of the "bullies" house and spoken to his mom and dad.

https://wwwapps.ups.com/webClaims/create?lo...p;report_type=1

I don't usually have much issues with UPS when using for myself.

I would of been knocking door of the "bullies" house and spoken to his mom and dad.

Yeah, that was my first thought. Stealing mail is generally regarded as a federal offense (at least the last time I checked). It would suck for that kid if the opened boxes were found in his trash. :boo:

Yeah, that was my first thought. Stealing mail is generally regarded as a federal offense (at least the last time I checked). It would suck for that kid if the opened boxes were found in his trash. :boo:

>.> i didn't say call the cops on him.

>.> i didn't say call the cops on him.

I would, but that's just me. :shrug03: