Stoked!

Windex

Me and my friend just aquired a couple thousand square feet to start building our very own Parkour/Free-running training gym in cincinnati! It's going to be a project and definitely not cheap but it's a dream and we are going ahead with it.

http://pictures.peveley.com/all3.jpg

That's a sample of some of the stuff I've built so far:

Inward ladder climb (upper body)

Precision Rail Trainer (legs) three different training distances 6', 7', and 7'10"

3x4x3 Plyometrics box (legs/vaulting)

We are planning a Traversing wall, Climbing wall, 8 foot wall run/top out area, rope climbs and other grip training stuff. We are working with a tight budget so things are fairly slow moving, we've had the space for about 2 weeks now and are looking forward to getting more going!

**If anyone does any work at YMCA/Schools/Gyms please see about getting old mats or stuff donated to us! It would be greatly appreciated!**

(edited)

I'm starting on a 8ft and 6ft top out area (where you'd run to the wall kick up it and lift yourself over) today.

It's in Norwood so central greater Cincinnati area.

Lol we are really about to build a Salmon Ladder from Ninja Warrior (Maybe not with as many steps) and definitely doing the cliff hanger/traversing wall as well.

pkgym.jpg

Edited by Windex

o mang nice, thats a nice setup! i remember when I was doin parkour couple years back, it was def. fun and gave me a rush; jus the feelin it gave me, the danger, the work-out, it was amazing! i miss it somehow. except we didnt have a studio of some sort, jus used whatever we could find outside, the park, the gym for strength trainin/stam etc.

so are ya guys gonna be training people too? if i was close by id def. be hyped to help out. :)