Any Chicago People Wanna Meet Nine Inch Nails This Friday?

YoMamma

(edited)

Hey.... So I have 2 tickets to the Chicago show for Nine Inch Nails this Friday, May 29th, at Charter One Pavilion. I was planning on taking my girlfriend to the show originally. The problem is that she works until 4pm, so she wouldn't be able to make the Meet&Greet. If nobody is interested, I'll just go to the show with my girlfriend and skip the Meet&Greet + Soundcheck. The doors for the show itself don't open until 6:30pm.

This past week NIN posted information about a Meet & Greet plus Soundcheck you can attend prior to the show if you donate $300 to a help some guy get a heart transplant. I've never paid money for a Meet & Greet, but I figured this is for a good cause.

To clear this up: That's $300 for 2 people. $150 each. I'm willing to pay for the full $300 if someone here wants to come with me (concert ticket included). This is unless you want to help pay for half ($150) :) . This donation does not include the tickets, but I already have 2 tickets paid off so you don't need to worry about that.

Here's the info from the NIN site: http://store.nin.com/helperic/

So.... if you're interested PM me and you NEED to be free in the Chicago area this Friday afternoon. I would like to be at the venue at 4pm since the Soundcheck starts at 4:30pm (They're doing a ONE HOUR soundcheck PLUS a 2 hour set for the Chicago show ONLY). Tuesday night (tomorrow) is the deadline for the Chicago show donations, so post up or PM me asap if you're interested.

Edited by YoMamma

Update: My girlfriend doesn't mind if I take someone else to the show, so as long as you want to do this and have the time, let me know and hopefully we can set this up sometime today or tomorrow.

(edited)
just confirmed a trip to chicago june 2-5, so nin is probably not going to happen for me.

No problem.

*Edit* Since no one has expressed interest in the Meet&Greet/Soundcheck, we can close this topic. I guess I'll just be going to the show with my girlfriend.

Edited by YoMamma

• 2 weeks later...