Demographic

ThruX

Not trying to offend anyone, but, I found this really interesting.

[utube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/utube]

I don't see anything to cast doubt on those numbers, but frankly the haunting "muslim" music and tone of the speaker say a lot about the purpose of the video. It seems to me like it's trying to create a religious issue, sorry if it's not, but that's entirely how it seems to me.

31% of the UK will be Muslim, ok, and? does that mean the UK's going to be worse place? I lived there for 28 years and was recently home after a 4 year break, did make a difference, no, I somewhat doubt that it's going to make a huge difference accept for church congregations over the next 20 years, the weather will still be testing, sales tax will continue to be a minimum of 17%, a pint of beer will still be expensive...

Interesting video though and worth watching, strange it doesn't touch on the growth of the worlds population outside the Western World, I honestly would have thought that to be a bigger issue, but hey ho....

(edited)

I agree with you on the video trying to persuade action. Its just I never really considered this before. This relates to another video about world technology let me see if I can find it. Muslims have more Honor students than America has students.

Found it. This is the updated version so some data has changed.

[utube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q75KhAeqJg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q75KhAeqJg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/utube]

Edited by ThruX

Obvious hate video, do not treat any of those statistics as facts or even as food for thought. Clearly designed to cause fear in anyone with a tinge of racism/prejudice.

For instance, France's fertility rate has been below two for the last 30 years and African immigrants to France have outweighed those from the middle East 10 to 1 in the previous decade alone.

Furthermore, the video considers all people from the middle East as Muslim, which is ridiculous.

didnt watch the whole thing. I believe everything in this video.

i also have a video where they definitely prove that the moon landing was faked, and has the shooter on the grassy knoll.

ps - this is bigfoot

didnt watch the whole thing. I believe everything in this video.

i also have a video where they definitely prove that the moon landing was faked, and has the shooter on the grassy knoll.

ps - this is bigfoot

You sound like chen.