I am a wreck

shaftiel

Just put my 12 year old son on an international flight to Vienna, Austria. He is competing in an international swim meet against the best 12 - 16 year olds in the world. However, watching him board that flight made my body so cold. I'm sure nothing ...bad... will happen. Like a fireball in the sky, crashing into a mountain, crashing into the sea, hijacking, giant bird in the engine. Sigh. The worst thing that would probably happen is that Anthony will 'misplace' his wallet, passport, or his tickets. I'm sure he will be able to survive 12 days with those dirty dirty German girls... hoping he finds a cute French girl that can cook instead. I'll fly out next weekend and watch him compete, should be a blast. Maybe I can find some dirty dirty German girls heh :P.

Shaftiel

Just put my 12 year old son on an international flight to Vienna, Austria. He is competing in an international swim meet against the best 12 - 16 year olds in the world. However, watching him board that flight made my body so cold. I'm sure nothing ...bad... will happen. Like a fireball in the sky, crashing into a mountain, crashing into the sea, hijacking, giant bird in the engine. Sigh. The worst thing that would probably happen is that Anthony will 'misplace' his wallet, passport, or his tickets. I'm sure he will be able to survive 12 days with those dirty dirty German girls... hoping he finds a cute French girl that can cook instead. I'll fly out next weekend and watch him compete, should be a blast. Maybe I can find some dirty dirty German girls heh :P.

Shaftiel

Lol, I'm sure he'll be okay.

Maybe he'll find a half-German, half-French girl. Oh, yes... :biglaugha: