song in Desert Combat

Chief

Does anyone know how to get the song that plays on the menu in Desert Combat mod to BF42?

I want that song but I cannot find wavs or anything. I'm assuming it's a pak file or somethin. Anybody gotten into the guts of this game yet to figure out this stuff?

Chief

Does anyone know how to get the song that plays on the menu in Desert Combat mod to BF42?

I want that song but I cannot find wavs or anything. I'm assuming it's a pak file or somethin. Anybody gotten into the guts of this game yet to figure out this stuff?

Chief

I'm not sure about this one. If it has a sounds folder, which I hope there would be one, check in the folder to find the song. Check every sound and it SHOULD be there.

I installed BF42, then the latest patch and then the latest full download of Desert Combat and it works. I played tonight with a group from the community and had a blast.

Chief

Battlefield 1942 is an amazing game on a large scale. The more people the better. The vehicles just add to the already amazing game play, couldnt be having more fun playing it. OH and the new DC, .3, is just yet another mod that is imo better than the original. :)