NeoTokyo

shaftiel

I just started today and at first you may think it's a little confusing, but after a bit of playing the game it becomes addictive. I could definitely get into this game like I do CS. Give the game a try and you might have some fun.

Gonna try it out.

Sedah, I'm blaming you for this :P

such lies :o ! i am not involved in such nonsense!, u clearly stated that I "sedah" is not responsible for any addiction that may come to you.

:wiggle2:

(edited)

:biglaugha:

But man, this game takes getting used to. And what's with the #&*!@$ jumping sniper shot??!!!

[edit] I'm in favor of a GC NT server too, with more people the better. Tried playing 3v3, and found it not as lively or fun.

Edited by lousiest

:biglaugha:

But man, this game takes getting used to. And what's with the #&*!@$ jumping sniper shot??!!!

[edit] I'm in favor of a GC NT server too, with more people the better. Tried playing 3v3, and found it not as lively or fun.

lol dat jumpin sniper is pretty awesome lmao, but yea, they still got alotta bugs and whatnot to fix so, but we did notice there's only about 4-5 servers that ppl play on, and thats out of 300+ dats on there now, might be a good time to start a .gc one if plannin to in the long run, I wouldnt mind helpin out to get it started :wiggle2: