Unclean or NOFX

akaM2

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

you can reply to peoples post without paying. You just have to have a sub to create a new topic. I've had a sub for a while.

Pay 15 bucks once to sell a $400 lens.. and sell as much as you want for the next 3 months, that is much cheaper than selling one lens/body for $400 on ebay. The community is very populated and active, so stuff usually sells fast if priced right.

Edited by .fx

you can reply to peoples post without paying. You just have to have a sub to create a new topic. I've had a sub for a while.

Pay 15 bucks once to sell a $400 lens.. and sell as much as you want for the next 3 months, that is much cheaper than selling one lens/body for $400 on ebay. The community is very populated and active, so stuff usually sells fast if priced right.

how much you think I can sell my nikon d90 w/ 50mm 1.4 D, and a couple extra nikon accesories, hoya filters, wireless remotes etc.

(edited)

how much you think I can sell my nikon d90 w/ 50mm 1.4 D, and a couple extra nikon accesories, hoya filters, wireless remotes etc.

Probably get about 700 for the body and I looks like the len's goes for around $200-230. You can search those forums for research on the going price. I've had an XSI Body for the past 2 months, with no lens :(

Edited by .fx

Sorry, been MIA for awhile. Work and the upcoming wedding are killing me.

Anyway, FredMiranda's site is the way to go. They have a feedback system in place that lets people be more specific than Ebay's "great ebayer a+++++++++++++++" messages. And you don't have to pay unless you want to start a thread there ("selling X" or "WTB: love").

So what will you be taking pictures of? And what's your budget? We can help find a solid camera for you, and not something that's overkill.

noffix - clean out your PM's!

Probably get about 700 for the body and I looks like the len's goes for around $200-230. You can search those forums for research on the going price. I've had an XSI Body for the past 2 months, with no lens :(

:o gawd man, that's torture! borrow some lens from your local photo buddies