L4d2 Play as Infected

Warpig

I did this last night with a buddy of mine and Monk. Was pretty fun. Monk and I did a crossfire with Chargers. He ran in from one end, and I ran in from the opposite end (entrance to the hedge "maze").

Jockey will open up new strategies because if you run a survivor around the corner when the other 3 are boomed on, it's game over. Plus, I rode a survivor bot far enough to activate the Tank.

I played with Monk last night also. At one point we had 9 survivors. The Jockey is pretty fun to be you get a team that separates and the Jockey can bring them a long way. The spitter are also pretty cool, you can spit pretty far and on a dark map it could be hard to even see the spitter from the distance.

I also just want to add if you have l4d, but not l4d2, you should get it. L4d2 seems like its going to be a lot better. I mean when you blow a hole through a zombies stomach, and it gets back up and is running at you.

Anyone not get l4d2 yet and wants to? Dragonfire and I are looking for 2 others to go in on a 4 pack which would bring the price down to $34. Wasn't going to get it, but after playing the demo and seeing I can get it for $34 I thought what the heck.

Yeah, I will be buying the 4 pack at the end of the week, so get a hold of me at some point, and you will need to be able to use payal. This is a great deal, I already did the deal for Borderlands with 3 others, would be great to do it again.

$33.75 is the exact amount that everyone pays for the game through the 4 pack, so if you weren't sure before about buying the game, this is a steal.

Message me on steam or just PM me. I need 2 other people.

Edited by DragonFire

• 1 month later...