Retro Map Cycle, April

san`

GC Alumni

I just did some gc constitutional research, thought you guys would like to know the following lesser know amendments:

Article IV Section 2 - With the powers invested in the Santator, should the citizens of gc decide not submit maps for voting in a timely manner, the Santator will have the power to fill the vacany of said maps with qualified and suitable maps of his choosing. Heretofore, under such extreme circumstances, said citizens of gc forgo all rights of whining, complaining, and any other dribble about said map rotations and any resulting votes thereof.

Artcle VI Section 3 - The Santator is given the right to slay, blind, drug, and harass gl (and any aliases he may use) to the fullest extent of his power. It is the duty of every gc citizen to report to the Santator when gl is on the server so as to maintain a balance of power within the server nation.

Excellent! I love it!

GC Alumni

I will close this at 9 Eastern tomorrow. At that point I will add the remaining maps based on some random method I haven't thought of yet. Maybe. Maybe I'll just throw up maps that I like, since we can't even muster up ten people to throw some maps up.