Retro Map Cycle, April

san`

GC Alumni
(edited)

Alright everybody, I'm going to start taking map suggestions for next month.

Please only suggest TWO maps this time around, so that everybody has a chance to get their ideas in.

Here is the current cycle:

de_piranesi

de_season

de_mill

de_losttemple_pro

de_dust2

de_train

de_russka

de_cbble

de_cpl_fire

de_vegas_css

de_scud

Only five of these maps can be carried over into next month. But that will be determined in the upcoming poll. So, suggest away!

1. de_villa

2. de_cpl_mill

3. de_dust2

4. de_contra

5. de_season

6. de_nightfever

7. cs_italy

8. de_rush

9. de_beroth something

10. de_aztec

11. cs_kismayo

Edited by san`

GC Alumni

clueless asked me to send in his votes:

de_dust2

de_train

Way to go Clueless, dust2 already got nominated. Way to waste one of your picks...

(I always thought Clueless was a clever pun...)

GC Alumni

I vote for NO DUST2....seriously, not even available on a mapvote. Baby steps on my master plan to erase it completely from the maplist.

Stop whining and make a suggestion!

GC Alumni
(edited)

beroth_beta ?

Hmmm, the echo on that is quite crappy. I'm going to look for a better version!

If you find one that'd be great, but AFAIK there is no later version. I've tried emailing laerth a few times but no response.

de_aztec x

cs_kismayo x

Edited by san`
xx

GC Alumni
(edited)

The echo thing is annoying on beroth but minor, still an ok map. Let's make sure though that we stay away from maps where the doors don't work...

If you've got any particular ones in mind we might be able to fix them. Changes to entities only can be done without breaking the CRC and only have to be on the server side. I'm not sure though about brush-based doors.

Edited by mookie

GC Alumni

de_boston

played it last night seems to be a fairly balanced map, and i really like all the details on it

Which of your maps would you like to remove?

I just did some gc constitutional research, thought you guys would like to know the following lesser know amendments:

Article IV Section 2 - With the powers invested in the Santator, should the citizens of gc decide not submit maps for voting in a timely manner, the Santator will have the power to fill the vacany of said maps with qualified and suitable maps of his choosing. Heretofore, under such extreme circumstances, said citizens of gc forgo all rights of whining, complaining, and any other dribble about said map rotations and any resulting votes thereof.

Artcle VI Section 3 - The Santator is given the right to slay, blind, drug, and harass gl (and any aliases he may use) to the fullest extent of his power. It is the duty of every gc citizen to report to the Santator when gl is on the server so as to maintain a balance of power within the server nation.

Edited by Jibbajabba